This module allows you to determine code coverage using the xdebug code coverage framework.
Due to the low-level entry point of code coverage the patch is hard-coded to point to
sites/all/modules/code_coverage. The code_coverage module must be placed there in order to work unless you alter the patch accordingly.
In order to get code coverage working the code_coverage.patch will need to be applied to core.
After running tests though the UI, a code coverage link will be available for those tests.
The code coverage for an individual page can be viewed by appending
?code_coverage=true to url and clicking the link at the bottom of the page (may need to scroll).
Filter settings may be set to limit the extent of what is recorded during test runs and page runs at
xdebug and php7 segfaults on 2.4.0 when attempting code coverage, you will need to upgrade to 2.4.1
xdebug 2.5.0 can segfault when running code coverage, use either 2.4.1 or 2.6-dev
Initial stable release after heavy development by ReviewDriven.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 15 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,590
- Last modified: February 10, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.