Use this with the Chamfer theme (an Omega sub-theme)
This is a feature that includes the default box and block area positioning for Chamfer. This is accomplished via the Box, Context, and Features modules. While you can position blocks in Chamfer without this pack, this is what gives you the demonstrated default. It also helps maintain these settings separate from the theme so they can be deployed and updated independently of the theme's usage.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Education, Features Package, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 35 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 28,379
- Last modified: February 23, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.