Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This module adds a CCK list field type, that lets you add a list display to any content type, without having to manually enter HTML. To be more specific, it adds a textarea field. Every row in the textarea will be a list point. The output is generated by the theme system, so you don't have to worry about forming valid HTML or adding all those little classes yourself.
Under the cck(d6)/fields(d7) display option you can choose to display the list as an ordered or unordered list.
This module behaves like CCK Table. Another related module is the Text Formatter. However textformatter is a text box instead of textarea box and it handles everything with the CCK display field option. Currently it is only D6.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields
- Reported installs: 683 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,817
- Last modified: April 16, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.