Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
CameraField provides an camera field type for CCK. This new CCK field is for capturing images from webcam. Captured images are displayed as thumbnails linked to original image. This module is based on Mugshot module.
- CameraField 6.x depends on the CCK module
1. Copy camerafield folder to your sites/all/modules directory. Make sure you have installed CCK.
2. Enable Camerafield module in admin/build/modules.
3. Configure settings in admin/settings/camera_field
3. Choose any Content type and go to Edit -> Manage fields.
4. Add new field, select Camera as fieldtype and Camera Field as widget.
6. Create new content and start taking images.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), File Management, Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,250
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.