Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Purges blocks/views caches when entities get updated
Allow site admins to purge cache for a specific block by clicking on the purge icon.
Automatically purge selected entities when they are saved or updated.
At the moment there is no intention to have the functionality to purge page cache, which means, for anonymous users to see the updates you still need to clear the page cache. Page cache flush can possibly be added in the future if users find it necessary, please comment.
Put the modules into your sites/module folder
Enable the module and set user permissions
Visit Configuration > Development > Cache Purger
or via menus: Configuration > Development > Performance
If you tick 'Purge blocks cache automaticaly when an update happens' Cache Purger will
flush blocks cache when changes are made on entities and nodequeues, etc
Visit the permissions page and set them accordingly /admin/people/permissions#module-cache_purger
Click the flush icon when you see the it
Automatic flushing entity cache
On the configuration page, tick the entities that should be automatically flushed
This module has been sponsored by Dennis Publishing.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 24 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,742
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.