This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Cache browser module provides a page (protected by 'administer cache tables' permission) from where you can browse all Drupal cache tables, list their contents, dump cached entries. You can also reset the contents of any cache table or delete single entries.
Data dumps use tipical PHP
For developers, function
cbdump($mixed [,$varname]) is provided as an alternative to
var_dump() for debugging purposes.
The Cache browser module requires the format_number module to format floating point numbers based on site default/user defined settings.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Developer, Performance and Scalability, Utility
- Reported installs: 50 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,620
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.