This modules adds a link formatter that transform a link field output in a "button like" Bootstrap anchor.
- Install module as usual: Install contrib modules
- Load bootstrap library CSS as you wish, usually as part of a theme
- Goto selected entity view mode and select "Button as Link
All formating is done thru a twig template
link-formatter-button-link.html.twig and its preprocess function for extra flexibility.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Fields
- Reported installs: 36 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 325
- Last modified: 28 November 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.