Bundle Copy for Drupal 8
Bundle Copy is in Drupal 8 Core CMI!
Bundle Copy is a replacement for the Content copy module which lives in the CCK project for Drupal 6.
This module has export/import support for:
- Node types
- Field API fields
- Field groups
You can find the export/import links for the supported entities on following paths:
- Nodes: admin/structure/types
- Taxonomy: admin/structure/taxonomy
- Users: admin/config/people/accounts
A simple hook is available for your own custom entities, see bundle_copy.api.php.
Users other than user 1 needs the following permission from the PHP module to import:
use PHP for settings
- Bundle Copy Commerce: provides support for Drupal Commerce entities
- Bundle Copy Display Suite: provides support for Display Suite settings
Similar projects and how they are different
- Features is also a great to way to export content type definitions and other data, but sometimes you just want to export and import very fast with a simple copy/paste action.
- Drush Ctex Bonus: a set of drush commands extending CTools export functions.
The following features have been added:
- Export/import of Field Collection
- Cloning of Content types
- Export/Import of Commerce Entity bundles
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Import/Export, Utility
- Reported installs: 43,399 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 125,858
- Last modified: September 19, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.