Bundle Copy for Drupal 8
Bundle Copy is in Drupal 8 Core CMI!
Bundle copy is a replacement for the Content copy module which lives in the CCK project for Drupal 6.
Has export/import support for:
- Node types
- Field API fields
- Field groups
You can find the export/import links for the supported entities on following paths:
- Nodes: admin/structure/types
- Taxonomy: admin/structure/taxonomy
- Users: admin/config/people/accounts
Note that any other user than user 1 needs following permission from the PHP module to import: use PHP for settings.
Possibly more options will be added in the future. A simple hook is available for your own entities if wanted, see bundle_copy.api.php.
Other export/import modules
- Features is also a great to way to export content type definitions and other data, but sometimes you just want to export and import very fast with a simple copy/paste action.
- Drush Ctex Bonus: a set of drush commands extending CTools export functions.
Features/Support added :
- Export/import of Field Collection
- Cloning of Content types
- Export/Import of Commerce Entity bundles