Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Boost cache cleaner flush (delete all the static boost cache pages) when any update occurs in drupal core. Example node update, insert or delete. No need to wait for expiration the cache or no need to run the Cron job.
There is no configuration required for this module only we need to enable this module and boost module should enable.
Boost Cache Cleaner does not work for anonymous user.
Dependencies - boost
Release 7.x-3.x-dev also supports domain access module. #2284131
Below are the core events when the boost cache cleaner flush (delete the static pages) the cache.
- Node insert, update and delete.
- Blocks list admin display form update.
- Individual block configure form.
- New menu insert, update and delete.
- Menu link insert, update and delete.
- Taxonomy term insert, update and delete.
- Taxonomy vocabulary insert, update and delete.
- System theme setting form update.
Module function is extendable in any custom module by calling boost_cache_cleaner_callback() function in your custom module.
Tweet Poster (Post Images to twitter)
I am going to wait until an RC comes out as the cache system is still getting re-worked quite a but right now.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability, Utility
- Reported installs: 789 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,939
- Last modified: March 22, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.