Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module enables administrator to replace the standard "user's blog" title with the value stored in a user profile field. It requires the blog and profile modules provided with Drupal.
The functionality is limited to changing the blog title only, with minor tweaks for the blog module. The module is using values stored in the user's profile: to add a field containing the blog title, the administrator can go to the Profiles settings page and add a field, and view the Blog title settings page to select that new field.
Ability to add a slogan and description (or "mission") to a blog is planned for a future release. No other functionality is planned for this module.
If you need more advanced settings, do not wish to have the blog title stored in the user's profile, or wish to use tokens, you may want to try Advanced Blog. More customisation can be done with the help of the Views module.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 115 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,561
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.