Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Installation & Configuration
Install this module as usual. Once you’ve installed this module and its dependencies, give the administer block animate permission to the roles who will be able to configure the animation of the blocks on your Drupal site.
To configure the animation for one of your blocks, go to “Structure > Blocks” and click on the “configure” link of the block you want to animate. On the “Animate CSS Animation” section you’ll see these new options:
- Select Animation: choose the animation effect you want to apply to the block or choose “-- No Animation --” if you don’t want any animation applied to your block.
- Apply an infinite loop to this animation: check this if you want the animation to repeat forever. If this option is not checked, by default the animation will be executed once. You can’t check this option if you provide a value for the Animation Iteration option.
In the “Advanced Options” section you’ve more options which provide you with more control over the animation applied to your block:
- Animation Duration: by default the animation will last 1 second. You can set the animation duration in seconds using this field. Examples: 5, 3.8, etc.
- Animation Delay: by default the animation will start when the block becomes visible. You can add a delay in seconds providing a value for this field. Example: if you select 2.5 seconds for this field, the animation will start 2.5 seconds after the block becomes visible.
- Animation Offset: by default the animation will start when the block becomes visible. You can add an offset in pixels providing a value for this field. This offset is measured from the browser bottom.
- Animation Iteration: by default the animation will be executed once. You can set the number of iterations the animation will be repeated providing a value for this field. If you provide a value for this field, uncheck the “Apply an infinite loop to this animation” option.
If you need more information about these libraries, go to their websites:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,788 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,916
- Last modified: April 8, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.