This module is to provide easy integration of Animate CSS, a bunch of cool, fun and cross-browser animations for you to use in your projects. Great for emphasis, home pages, sliders, and general just-add-water awesomeness.
This module allows you to implement Animate CSS animations in your Drupal modules & themes. Once you have enabled this module and add the library, then you can use any animations included in Animate CSS.
In your module/theme JS you can write
You can also use Block Class module to add classes to your blocks through the admin UI.
To see Animate CSS in use on a Drupal site, please see this demo.
In the demo linked above, I have enabled the module and added class "animated shake" to navigation block and "animated hinge" to search block.
Animate CSS in sites/all/libraries/animate (can be downloaded from https://github.com/daneden/animate.css).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 3,327 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,453
- Last modified: February 21, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.