Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Animate is an integration of animate.css, a bunch of cool, fun, and cross-browser animations for you to use in your projects. Great for emphasis, home pages, sliders, and general just-add-water-awesomeness.
Animate in sites/all/libraries/animate (can be downloaded from https://github.com/daneden/animate.css)
Library usage : https://github.com/daneden/animate.css/blob/master/README.md
Module usage :
This module allows you to implement Animate css properties in you js/ css. So once you have this module enabled, you can use its properties.
Eg : in your Js you can write : $('#yourElement').addClass('animated bounceOutLeft');
Also you can use Block Class module to add classes to your block through UI.
See demo here : http://dev-drupal-module-demo.gotpantheon.com/
I have just enabled the module and added class "animated shake" to navigation block and "animated hinge" to search block.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 3,229 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,298
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.