Posted by arshadcn on
This module allows subtitle to be added to blocks.
- Enable the Block Subtitle module under Administer >> Site Building >> Modules
- To add a subtitle to a block, go to the block configuration page. A new field 'subtitle' will be available. Enter your subtitle and click save.
- Now you need to edit block.tpl.php in your theme. Add the following code to show the block subtitle
<?php if (!empty($block->subtitle)): ?> <h3 class="subtitle"><?php print $block->subtitle; ?></h3> <?php endif; ?>
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 679 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,182
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.