This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
bib.ly finds Bible references on your site, creates a link that lets users select their desired website (YouVersion, BibleGateway, etc.), and shows the text in a hover box.
Check out bib.ly for more information.
How does it work?
bib.ly will find all Bible refences on your site like Mark 5:13 and 2 Cor. 5:17 and convert them to links to the bib.ly website (e.g. Mark 5:13 and 2 Cor. 5:17 ) as well as show the Biblical text on a hover card.
What happens next?
When users hovers over a link, they'll see the text in a popup. If they click the link, they'll be taken to a site that let's them pick their favorite Bible site (YouVersion, BibleGateway, etc.)
We'll add more Bible versions for the popups soon.
Bible popup notes
This site uses the Biblia web services from Logos Bible Software.
When will a final release come?
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 34 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,153
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.