Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Betting system is a set of modules that can transform your Drupal site into betting shop. It's mainly designed for course betting.
For better extensibility is created with more modules. It also defines own hooks.
The core of the Betting system adds the following:
- allows administrators to define basic parts for betting
- brings two new content types: Abonents and Games. Without abonents it is not possible to create games. Abonents are players (teams) that attend a game (for example Manchester United in the English Premier League, or Roger Federer in tennis).
- users can bet on games, but only if they have points
- each Abonent and Game have to be in a sport (which are defined by the Taxonomy module)
- administrators can set many options (like eventualities) in the Settings of the Betting System
Betting system also contains other smaller modules for functionality extension.
- Betting system relation allows the creation of relationships between games (like a half in a soccer game)
- Betting system flexible eventualities allows administrators to create special kinds of games, that do not have attending of Abonets and administrator can type own eventuality of result.
- Betting system statistics allows administrators to view simple charts of Abonents (this requires Chart module).
- Betting system automatization displays game information (courses, results) from another betting sites (for now is supported only iFortuna.cz).
Betting system is the result of my thesis at Czech Technical University In Prague.
It is compatible with PHP 5.3.x
For now I haven't much time to fully maintain this project, but I want to add new features in the future, so I'm looking for co-maintainers.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: E-commerce, Evaluation/Rating, Games and Amusements, Statistics
- Downloads: 3,601
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.