Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Provides a common way for modules to register themselves as having Behat tests
- Provides a test discovery mechanism to find out what features/scenarios are available
- Provides a test-runner to execute Behat tests via drush or admin UI
Look at the attached diagram for a high-level overview of how this module will be implemented.
This module can not be enabled via the UI. You MUST use drush to enable it. The steps are:
- Ensure you have $base_url set in your settings.php file
drush en -y behatrunner
drush brun(this actually runs the behat tests)
This Behat Runner tutorial will walk you through:
- Enabling the module
- Running behat tests
- Implementing custom behat tests
Work on a Drupal 8 version of this module is being worked on here:
Goals for D8 integration:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,234
- Last modified: December 4, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!