This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Bear Habitat is a core Feature module of the Bear Starter Kit that contains configuration settings for different server environments (dev, testing, local) using the Habitat module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Features Package, Utility
- Reported installs: 145 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 634
- Last modified: 22 March 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.