Installs Drupal core with bare minimal settings and then enables the project base module.
Base profile looks for any module named [name]_base in your site's modules/custom/ folder then enables it.
To install via drush:
drush dl base
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 235 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,715
- Last modified: July 12, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.