Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Seeking a new maintainer
Please contact Todd Nienkerk if you are interested in taking over maintenance of this module.
About Author Taxonomy
Author Taxonomy allows you to assign one or more authors to a node using terms from a taxonomy of author names. This module also provides a fully themable replacement for your byline (the "submitted by Username on date" text).
- Displays author names in a serialized manner: "Jane and Jack" or "Jane, Jack, and Joe."
- Replaces your theme's default post information output (the "submitted by Username on date" text). This is possible in the 5.x version, but it requires changing some lines in your theme.
- NEW! Author terms can be associated with actual user accounts. (6.x-1.x only.)
- IMPROVED! Links each author term to either: (1) a page that lists all nodes tagged with that author or (2) the profile of the user associated with that author. (Option 2 is available only in 6.x-1.x.)
- Option to overwrite the "real" author -- that is, the user who created and published the node -- if one of the author taxonomy terms matches a username.
- Timestamps can be customized using PHP's date() function format strings.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Fields, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 110 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 24,631
- Last modified: January 20, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!