Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
For Drupal 7, check out https://drupal.org/project/node_authored_select which has some added features.
Transforms the autocomplete Author field on node add/edit forms to a select widget. That way, the user doesn't have to guess the first couple letters of the desired username. Instead, he/she can just browse the select box and find it.
Note that this module isn't really useful for sites with many users because the select box will be so big.
This module is brought to you by Smirk Studio with love.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, User Management
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,361
- Last modified: September 26, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!