This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Protect your content with attribution.
Attribution adds a configurable attribution text beneath the body field of your content, so that if it's scraped, the attribution will be scraped with it. Yes, it would be quite easy for a scraper to code around this, and exclude the attribution text - but most won't, and for those that do, at least you're making their job that little bit harder.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, SEO
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 635
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.