Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Mobile eCommerce is supported using responsive design methods, so your online store will display and work across mobile channels without any extra work or effort.
There are many settings that allow you to modify the design, color and layout - this gets you up and running quickly while allowing you to re-brand the design to your requirements without any coding.
The demo is currently using the "Blue Pearl" color scheme. There are two other color schemes included and you can design your own using the color picker.
AT Commerce is a sub-theme - you must install Adaptivetheme 7.x-3.x to run the latest version of this theme. Please ensure to download and install it first.
- Color module support
- Mobile support - iPhone, iPad, Android devices etc (responsive design)
- Slide-down top draw
- Slideshow feature, uses FlexSlide and the Nodes in Blocks module and some baked in settings, see the README for details on setting it up
- Superfish menu support
- Custom responsive grid layout for the front page and taxonomy pages (configurable, you can disable this also)
- Custom cart, "add to cart" button, checkout and other commerce styles
- Google fonts
- 26 regions
- Full CSS and template overrides of all Commerce module theme files
- Customizable heading styles
- Image field alignment settings
- Custom login block (horizontal login block)
- Menu bullet settings
- Background texture overlay settings (in progress)
- Calendar and Quicktabs support (TODO, rough at the moment)
- The usual HTML5,CSS3, RDFa, ARIA goodness you've come to expect from Adaptivethemes
- and more...
AT Commerce uses the color module (like Bartik and Garland). This allows you to modify the color of the theme to your liking. There are 3 preset color combination's and you can generate your own by using the color picker on the theme settings page.
Superfish Module and Drop menus
AT Commerce has baked in support for a lightweight responsive slideshow - it works in mobile! Please see the README in the theme for setup instructions - you only need one module and setup is pretty strait forward and uses an article type with an image field.
Be sure to install Adaptivetheme - you must download and install it first. Match the minor version. Adaptivetheme provides the core functionality such as layout control and other settings.
Sub-theming or Simple modifications
Take the easy route and download Footheme, our quickstart starter theme for Corolla, Sky, Pixture Reloaded and AT Commerce. With full instructions and all the hard bits taken care of Footheme can get you up and sub-theming in no time. View online help about Footheme!. If you just want to make very small modifications you can use the
styles.custom.css file which is included in the theme - you will need to uncomment the reference in the info file for this to load. Remember to back this up when upgrading though, or it will get overwritten, so you need to re-add each time you upgrade.
As per normal all our themes come with our radical support promise - if you have problem, need advice or think you've unearthed bug just submit an issue and I'll be on it in a flash.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,169 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 83,458
- Last modified: January 16, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.