This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
Module provide some new features for Drupal 7:
- YAML Config
- Key-Value storage
- New routing API
- Easy block
- Easy breadcrumb
- Twig render
- Service Container
- and more…
Please check documentation for more details.
To contribute: Please make Pull Request on Github.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Developer, Drush, Site Navigation, Utility
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,326
- Last modified: 12 April 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.