Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module enables to associate nodes according to different criteria such as Taxonomy and CCK fields.
You can give a different weight for each criterion. All criteria will be aggregated by the main module which compute a matching score for each couple of nodes. Then, for a given node, you can get the other nodes that are associated to it. The associated nodes are ordered by the matching score they have with the given node.
Different associations can be defined with their own criteria and weight.
The main module provides an API so you can define your own criteria of association (See How to write a plugin).
Associated Links, which is part of the project, is a module that uses Associated Nodes to define blocks with links to associated nodes on nodes pages.
See Associated Nodes Handbook for more documentation.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Site Navigation, Taxonomy, Utility
- Reported installs: 57 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,901
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!