Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Allows users with the proper permissions post nodes and comments(through NodeComment) without revealing their user name. Only users with permission "see original author" will access such information.
New approach, assigns given node or comment to user "Anonymous" or another of your choice. Designed by Fernando Paredes García of SGC.
Upgrading from version 1.x is not supported and not compatible. Please completely uninstall this module before upgrading to Drupal 6.x.
Pending is allow users to post anonymously to other users, but still be able to edit/delete that comment or node. Patches welcome!
Gives users with certain permissions the ability to hide their user name from other users when posting a comment. This allows users to post anonymously to other users, but still be able to edit/delete their comment as well as keeping the user connected to the comment for administration purposes. This module brings parity with a phpbb3 mod that serves the same purpose.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,352
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!