This is an adaptation of the sample module writing article at http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/ibm/library/i-osource6/.
This module creates an "announcement" content type and provides both node views and block lists.
Yes, your help is wanted and appreciated, especially with documentation. If anyone wants to be a co-maintainer, just post a task in the issue queue.
Translations should be contributed to http://localize.drupal.org/ now, and not provided in modules.
The 7.x branch is progressing nicely. Your help with testing would be greatly appreciated.
Using a WYSIWYG Editor?
The developers do not use a WYSIWYG editor and are unable to fix any issues with them.
As with all contributed modules, when considering submitting an issue:
- Read the documentation (two or three times is better). Don't forget the handbook pages.
- Review the existing issues list. (Don't forget to select "<all>" for the "Status" field.)
- Gather all the appropriate information. This may include (but is not limited to):
- Error messages, if any.
- Drupal version.
- Browser type and version.
- Database type and version.
- Module settings.
Development version status
The development versions (-dev, which rolls up at Noon and Midnight GMT) are where the newest stuff is, including any bug fixes and new features. We try to make sure it is tested before we commit anything, but occasionally a bug will get by us. Your help on testing this code is greatly appreciated.
Current Features being tested in Development
- Expose abstract to WYSIWYG editors.
- Basic Views2 support.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 1,246 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,799
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.