Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows you to create facet filters which working by AJAX. Filters and search results will be updated by AJAX. Now ajax_facets works only with search pages, based on views (with module search_api_views).
- Ajax range slider.
- Ajax multiple checkboxes.
- Ajax selectbox.
- Ajax links.
Modes of work:
Mode of immediate updating of the results - enabled by default.
When you will put blocks of the ajax facets on the page with search results,
but do not put the block with ajax facets buttons, the facets will be updated immediately.
Mode of updating by demand - disabled by default.
If you will put blocks of the ajax facets and block with ajax facets buttons on the page with search results,
the facets will be updated right after any filtering. But search results will be updated only after
the click on the button "Submit all facets".
If you want lock screen while AJAX is processing, I recommend you use module Ajax screen lock.
- Common http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqrO5BX_PC0
- Demo with links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBj3OkXLyWs
How to configure:
Some info available in README.txt
Don't hesitate some improvements for the documentation.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 1,688 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,605
- Last modified: August 25, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.