Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
ATTENTION MODULE DEVELOPERS: I really need additional maintainers to help with this project. If you are interested, please let me know. If you wish to contribute to this project, you can fork it here on Github and issue a pull request. Thank You.
One Ajax Module to Rule Them All!
Ajax.module will AJAXify any Drupal form. This essentially allows for validation, preview, and submission without a page refresh. Ajax.module supports most forms out of the box. Ajax.module provides both an API for module maintainers as well as an admin interface for easy configuration.
By default in Drupal, when a form is submitted, the values of that form are sent through a series of Drupal validation procedures. When these validations are completed the validation messages are normally sent back to the user with a standard page refresh. For example, if a user fills out a form which requires a first name, but the user leaves these fields blank, they will be presented with a message that says "First Name is Required".
This module allows the validation messages to be sent back to the user without a page refresh, so they appear in realtime. This makes for a more streamlined user experience. If the submitted form has no errors, the page will be redirected to the appropriate submission landing page.
Some reasons you may want to use this module include...
- extremely simple setup. with most forms, it "just works".
- supports most forms with file uploads.
- supports Image module forms.
- supports forms with CAPTCHAs.
- supports comment forms.
- supports AJAX form previews.
- well-documented developer API with examples.
- supports ThickBox modal windows.
- supports user login and registration forms.
- supports TinyMCE Editor
- supports FCKEditor
- supports WYSIWYG API
- supports quicktabs
Note: When upgrading this module, be sure to run update.php, and clear your Drupal registry/cache. For detailed usage instructions and developer plugin/API information, please see the online documentation.
If you have questions, comments, or need troubleshooting help, feel free to visit the Ajax.module Drupal group. If you have found this module to be helpful, please get the word out. More traffic means more bug reports, which in turn means a more reliable module. For a list of contributed plugins, please see the unofficial contributed plugins page.
This module is sponsored and developed by Aphex Creations.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 1,924 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 289,835
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.