Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
The Agreement module allows the administrator to present a text-based agreement (think "Terms of Service") that users of a particular role must accept before they are allowed to access the site. The agreement is presented to users right after login, and must be accepted before the user can navigate to another page. Users will still be able to access the homepage (
/logout without accepting the agreement; all other pages will redirect the user to the agreement acceptance form.
The following options are configurable from the module's settings page:
- User role to which the agreement is restricted
- The agreement page title
- The agreement text
- The agreement page URL
- The success & failure messages presented to the user
- The checkbox & submit button texts
Additionally, theme developers can also override
theme_agreement_page(), which is the theme function responsible for agreement page presentation.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Access Control, User Access & Authentication, Utility
- Reported installs: 488 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,911
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.