Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Removes runtime file_exists() checks for css and js aggregates. These can be very expensive on systems running with NFS file storage or similar and occur on every page request in core.
There's a core patch for these changes at, however it's relatively simple to implement them as a module. Reviews of the core patch are welcome.
Instructions for use
If using fast 404s, you may need to set the following variable in settings.php:
$conf['404_fast_paths_exclude'] = '/\/(?:(styles|css|js))\//';
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 585 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,785
- Last modified: October 16, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.