Advanced Poll is a replacement to Drupal's poll module and provides multiple voting systems, decision-making tools, and management options.
- Voting systems: Basic polls, Approval Voting, Borda Count, and Instant-Runoff Voting.
- Vote management: view each user's vote, delete all votes, or restrict the poll to a list of users.
- Time management: schedule when to open or close the poll, and choose when to show results.
- Choice management: write-in choices, and support for HTML (or other input filter).
- Usability: fast Ajax interaction and customizable default settings.
- Migration: convert regular Drupal polls into Advanced Polls.
Development focus is on getting the Drupal 7 version stable and writing test coverage.
I will not be working on the Drupal 6 version, aside from reviewing and possibly committing RTBC patches. If you are interested in working on the drupal 6 version, please jump into the issue queue, there's plenty to do!
Note upgrading from drupal 6 to 7 is currently broken.
- Testing and patching new D7 version to move toward an official release.
- Beginning work on a drupal 8 release.
- Broadly supported, well-justified feature requests.
Volunteers wanted: co-maintainers, bug testers, and high-quality bug reporters.