Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by Damien Tournoud on
An extended queuing module fully backward compatible with and a drop-in replacement of DrupalQueue.
- A Drush-based execution engine for queued job, supporting executing multiple queues at the same time and timeouts
- Human readable, translatable names for queued items
- Status of queued items (new, being processed, succeeded, failed), and result payload
- Full Views integration
- Original development sponsored by Publicis Modem
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,615 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 24,225
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 27, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!