Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This modules is a collection of User Experience (UX) improvements to the core comment module. It also adds a few features that are more common in other forum engines.
The development originated from the comment edited module.
- Hide the reply link on comments if threading has been disabled
- Hide the edit link on comments if threading has been disabled
- Introduce a new edit own comments permission. Warning: edit own comments is disabled by default. Without this permission comment editing is disabled if the module is enabled, so if you want to allow editing comments (which is core's default), you should enable this permission after enabling the module.
- New admin interface (under Content management » Comments » Advanced Comment) to set default comment settings for new content types.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content
- Reported installs: 83 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,343
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!