Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The AdminRSS module creates RSS feeds for the administrative information for Drupal websites.
These feeds are protected with a keystring that must be set in
admin/settings/adminrss page, and should accordingly be safe enough and updated often. The resulting pages can then be read at:
- Drupal 8:
adminrss/feed/node/<keystring>- RSS feed for unapproved nodes
adminrss/feed/comment/<keystring>- RSS feed for unapproved comments
- Drupal 4 to 7:
adminrss/node/<keystring>- RSS feed for unapproved nodes
adminrss/comment/<keystring>- RSS feed for unapproved comments
This can be most useful if you are managing a number of different drupal websites and rather than visiting each one to see if there are comments/nodes that need to be approved you can use an RSS reader to find out.
- 8.x-1.x branch available
- 6.x-1.x branch end of life
- 7.x-1.x branch available.
- 5.x-1.x branch end of life.
- 6.x-1.x branch available
- 4.7.x-1.x branch end of life
- 5.x-1.x branch available
- 4.6.x-1.x branch end of life
- 4.7.x-1.x branch available
- 4.6.x-1.x initial branch available
Impact on Drupal
Two configuration variables. No schema changes. Should not interfere with other modules.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Spam Prevention, Utility
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,203
- Last modified: September 22, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.