Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Small but effective module to configure which pages are to be considered administrative.
When a page is considered administrative the admin theme will be used. Also, when using the overlay module, administrative pages will open inside the overlay.
- Admin theme
Allows you to configure for which pages to use the admin theme, without forcing these pages to be marked administrative.
uses hook_custom_theme() instead of hook_admin_paths, so modules like Overlay won't be affected.
- Overlay paths
Allows you to configure for which pages to use the Overlay module, without forcing these pages to be marked administrative; it allows you to show non-administrative pages in the overlay, without forcing the admin theme.
- Contextual Admin
You are probably using the Administrative pages module because you want a clear distinction between administrative and non-administrative pages. The Contextual Admin module removes administrative tabs from non-administrative pages, replacing them with contextual links.
Note that this module is not a dependency, but rather a cool addition suggested by me (casey).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 1,066 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,897
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.