This is a simple module that enables site builders to use the built-in Overlay for non-admin pages.
This module provides a simple UI for defining paths to appear in the overlay, but developers can use it to define paths too, see the
overlay_paths.api.php file in the module for details.
Note that you will need to give all the roles that you wish to use the overlay, permission to do so, the permission to give them is: 'Access the administrative overlay'.
- CTools Auto-modal basically does the same thing for the CTools modal.
About the Developers
This project is currently maintained by developers at ComputerMinds - visit us at http://www.computerminds.co.uk. We at ComputerMinds pride ourselves on offering quality Drupal training, Drupal development and Drupal consulting. Go Drupal!
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 3,147 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 25,285
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 19, 2015