Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Provides functionality for storing, validating and displaying international postal addresses.
- Address formats for 200 countries
- Subdivisions (administrative areas, localities, dependent localities) for 40 countries
- Subdivision translations for all of the parent country's (i.e Canada, Switzerland) official languages.
- Field type
- Validation and formatting of entered addresses
- Zones (territorial groupings mostly used for shipping or tax purposes)
Address must be installed via Composer, in order to get the required libraries. The tarballs are provided for informative purposes only.
1. Add the Drupal.org repository
composer config repositories.drupal composer https://packages.drupal.org/8
This allows Composer to find Address and the other Drupal modules.
2. Download Address
composer require "drupal/address ~1.0"
This will download the latest release of Address.
Use 1.x-dev instead of ~1.0 to get the -dev release instead.
composer update drupal/address --with-dependencies to update Address to a new release.
See Using Composer in a Drupal project for more information.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Location
- Reported installs: 6,195 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 81,427
- Last modified: February 18, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!