Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
The Activity module keeps track of the things people do on your site and provides mini-feeds of these activities in blocks, in a specialized table, and via RSS. The module is extensible so that any other module can integrate with it. The messages that are produced are customizable via the admin interface and are context sensitive. Some theoretical example messages include:
- You wrote a comment in response to "example comment title"
- Jim wants to be your friend. Approve this friendship here
- Nancy is Phil's latest fan
There is still quite a bit that can be done to contextualize the message, and working around irregularities in grammar is tricky, but clever admins will find ways to make meaningful generic messages.
Activity 1.x is no longer supported. Please try Activity 2.x!
- We're coming up with a roadmap for release.
- INSTALL, README and DEVELOPER documentation is provided with the module.
- Please DO NOT try to upgrade from 6.x-1 to 6.x-2 as we have not written the upgrade path yet. . If you want to test out the 2.x-dev, make sure that you uninstall any previous versions when you check out a new -dev.
- If you are using a -dev version previous to 10-4-09 please reference this issue.
This module has been partially sponsored in different stages by the following companies:
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 666 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 59,838
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.