This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Accessible Skip Links generates skip links to any configured block on a page. Skip links are a way to provide visually impaired users the ability to skip to relevant content on a page, which aligns with Section 508 best practices.
Using this module, you can specify a "Skip Link Title" for any block. When a block with this configuration is displayed on a page, an anchor link will be added to the start of it's content, and a link to it will appear in the "Skip links block", which should be configured and added to the first region of a site's theme.
- Accessible: provide visually impaired users a means to efficiently navigate your site
- Extendible: use
hook_skip_links_alter(&$links, &$page)to modify/add links before they are rendered.
- Exportable: configuration is easily captured with Strongarm and Features.
Accessible Skip Links is very useful when used in concert with:
This module is sponsored by Phase2 Technology.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Display
- Reported installs: 83 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,288
- Last modified: 28 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.