This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
ABN adds a new field type that stores and validates Australian Business Numbers.
This field also (optionally) pulls data from the Australian Business Register for publicly available information on entered ABNs. Syncing is done on cron runs using the Drupal core queue API to keep existing information fresh and the frequency of periodic polls can be configured to help manage server load for sites with large amounts of ABN data.
The data from the ABR is made available for display through formatters compatible with Views, Display Suite, etc. in the same way as user entered data.
In order to enable syncing data from the ABR you will need to lodge an application for a GUID (Api key) with the ABR at http://www.abr.business.gov.au/RegisterAgreement.aspx and then enter it in your Drupal site at "admin/config/services/abn" (you will need the relevant permissions to view this page).
Be aware that applications for GUIDs lodged with the ABR involve both accepting their Terms and Conditions which notably include not "exposing" their API directly to your users and a waiting period of roughly 2 working days.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Content, E-commerce, Fields, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,251
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: May 6, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.