Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module allows you to profile your Drupal application using the XHProf profiler from facebook.
XHProf is a hierarchical profiler for PHP. It reports function-level call counts and inclusive and exclusive metrics such as wall (elapsed) time, CPU time and memory usage. A function's profile can be broken down by callers or callees. The raw data collection component is implemented in C as a PHP Zend extension called xhprof. XHProf has a simple HTML based user interface (written in PHP). The browser based UI for viewing profiler results makes it easy to view results or to share results with peers. A callgraph image view is also supported.
It also provides a native Drupal UI (as opposed to facebook's original php front end) to view the profiling data. Having this in Drupal provides several advantages:
- Simpler setup
- No need to setup extra vhosts
- Limit access via roles and permissions
- Use alternative storage backends such as MongoDb
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 442 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 43,538
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.