Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
As identified in, we should create a list of known issues somewhere.
The question is:
2) In which format?
3) How to structure it?
4) Who should be able to change/update/extend it?
5) What to cover (and what not)?
Some environmental data upfront:
- Known issues for Wysiwyg module should be mostly the same for D5/D6/D7, since also the code is almost identical.
- Some existing known issues likely get solved with every new release (e.g., 2.2).
- New issues may arise with new features (e.g., in 2.3).
- Most known issues are relevant for one or more particular editor libraries only.
- The existing FAQ might already contain entries that may rather be known issues. (not verified)