The best time to register for DrupalCon Dublin is now. Earlybird discounts end July 29.
anyone integrated a data grid into Drupal?
tips? tricks? Drupal module that does the same thing?
We'll give you some grid code for the Nitobi Grid if you want to do the integration and re-release it. Contact me offline.
andre.charland - at - gmail
PHP datagrid component using JQGrid (based on JQuery). This library can generate fully featured CRUD application in record time.
2. $g = new jqgrid();
3. $grid["caption"] = "My Sample Grid"; // set grid customizable params
5. $g->table = "tags"; // db table for CRUD operations
6. $out = $g->render("my_grid_1");
This code will result in fully functional Jquery Grid (JqGrid) with
* Multiple Themes (ThemeRoller)
* and almost all features available for FREE … which cost $449 on official commercial license.
Hi, Before saying anything, let me congratulate the team who make this grid, is excelent!!!
I want to implement this grid on a drupal site, maybe on a block or a Page, can I do it? Where am I supposed to put the conf.php include sentence?
If you guarantee me I can, can you support me if I need help in parameters or something like this?
Thanks in Advance
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.