This is a minor update. It should not have any functional changes, but it's the last chance to report issues before the 1.0 release. Please provide feedback, both good or bad. See #1245644-3: RoleAssign for D7 for details.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta2:
- Clean up type hints, docblocks, comments and some minor code issues.
After running the solid BETA3 for over two years, ownership of RoleAssign has passed to a new maintainer. We've fixed a few minor issues that had accumulated in the meantime, ran a three-week RC1 with over 100 known installations, and we did not get a single issue report.
This release will serve as basis for porting to Drupal 7.
The prior BETA3 has been stable and working solidly for over two years, but with the change of maintainership I want to bring it up to 1.0 to have a solid base for porting to Drupal 7. I have implemented the few minor issues that have accumulated in the meantime, and that means we need to have a Release Candidate.