This security release fixes a permission bypass issue in pm_email_notify.module. It also features compatibility fixes for both PostgreSQL and PHP4. Additionaly, a few bugs and testing issues were fixed and some very minor UI additions and a small performance improvement was added.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-1:
- #670354 by ablevine1, Berdir: Fixed viewing private message on postgres fails.
- #684800 by Berdir | trupal218: Fixed missing label setting for send privatemsg link views handler
- #699306 by Berdir: Fixed Broken tests on testbot.
- #691030 by Berdir | rburgundy: Fixed permission based visibility of user settings.
- #703824 by Berdir | Island Dave, nagybal: Fixed page not found error when paging is disabled.
- #711978 by Narayan Newton | Berdir: Added covering Index on pm_block_user.
- #716684 by Berdir | Mascher: Fixed PHP 4 compatibility in pm_block_user.
- #719820 by Berdir: Fixed randomString() can cause invalid xpath in the tests.
- #732798 by mikesir87 | Berdir: Added zebra into the theme.
- #734330 by Berdir | yaz085: Fixed strings for 'You have x unread messages.'
- #738880 by Berdir: Fixed duplicate entry error when saving account settings.
- #752494 by jcmarco | Berdir: Fixed small typo in error messages.
- #768842 by Berdir: Updated pot templates.
- #729152 by Berdir: Fixed broken tests on PostgreSQL.
- #746182 by Berdir | lasac: Fixed !pm_subject adds linebreak.