Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is a convoluted problem that I was able to solve, I'm posting it in case anyone else experiences the same.
I'm using Views Tabs on a Drupal 6 site, which was running Jquery 1.2x and Jquery UI 1.6. Basically, in internet explorer 7 (on at least 3 computers, perhaps not all), when a user clicks another tab from Views Tabs the container div changes to the right size, but the content does not appear. The first tab loads fine, any subsequent tab does not. Curiously enough, if I changed the "internet security settings" AFTER clicking on this tab (doesn't matter what I changed them to), the information would then appear.
Long story short, Every combination fails to solve this issue EXCEPT running Jquery Update 2.x (which updates jquery to 1.32) and jquery ui 1.6 (do NOT update to 1.7). This worked with the current .dev versions of jquery ui, tabs, views tabs, jquery update, and views.