To include support for an editor in Wysiwyg module, the original editor library must meet the following requirements:
- The library is versioned.
- Versions can be downloaded from the vendor's web site.
- Earlier versions are available for download.
- At least one file in the downloaded package contains the exact version of the library.
- The editor library is capable to spawn multiple instances, and each instance can be attached and detached independently at runtime.
- Each instance supports separate settings and the configuration/settings can be passed separately to each instance.
Further information to merge in here: