Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-2005-008
- Project: Drupal core
- Date: 2005-11-30
- Security risk: less critical
- Impact: normal
- Where: from remote
- Vulnerability: XSS, HTTP header injection
Further investigation of the problem revealed that the same method can be used to inject arbitrary HTTP headers.
Drupal 4.5.0, 4.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.5.3, 4.5.4, 4.5.5
Drupal 4.6.0, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.6.3
- If you are running Drupal 4.5.x, then upgrade to Drupal 4.5.6.
- If you are running Drupal 4.6.x, then upgrade to Drupal 4.6.4.
- Upgrade to at least PHP 4.3.0 because the fix uses some PHP functionality which is available only since this version.
The security contact for Drupal can be reached at security at drupal.org or using the form at http://drupal.org/contact.
More information is available from http://drupal.org/security or from our security RSS feed http://drupal.org/security/rss.xml.