This is a stock quote API module that provides other modules with a facility to incorporate stock data in them.
Features in the HEAD Release
- Stock data retrieved from Yahoo! is cached locally for performance.
- Up to 42 different fields regarding a stock can be retrieved. Each field is stored as structured data in the local database (e.g., converted to a float, varchar, etc.)
- Stock information from Yahoo! is automatically updated, at an admin specified interval.
- The updates from Yahoo! are done in batches of 200 ticker symbols at a time.
Who's up for writing an upgrade path?
Originally developed by Matt Westgate of Lullabot, the module was then gracefully maintained by Khalid Baheyeldin of 2bits.com until Matt realized one day he gave all his modules away. Khalid was kind enough to hand back Stock API to Matt.
Modules that use Stock API
- stock module
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 242 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,948
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.