Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The drupalcamp distribution provides a full drupal site in tgz and zip format at:
- For a full description of the distribution, visit the project page: https://drupal.org/project/drupalcamp
- To submit bug reports and feature suggestions, or to track changes: https://drupal.org/project/issues/drupalcamp
This distribution requires the following modules:
* Install as you would normally install a drupal site. See:
INSTALL.txt for further information.
The Distribution provides the following content types:
- Basic Page : For creating basic pages like about us,etc. on the site.
- Session : This is used for creating/submitting sessions.
- Sponsor : This is used to keep information about the sponsors.
It also offers the views listings:
- Accepted Sessions : This shows accepted sessions.
- Submitted Sessions : This shows all submitted sessions.
- Sponsors : This page displays the list of all sponsors.